What’s New With C-Pen Reader 2?
We’ve kept everything you loved from the award-winning ReaderPen and packed the C-Pen Reader 2 with a wealth of new features to enhance user accessibility even further, all while keeping the same sleek design.
A Reading Aid for the Hybrid Age
- IMPROVED SPEED & PERFORMANCE: Enhanced GPU and internal memory provides faster loading times to make scanning even simpler
- NEW AI TEXT RECOGNITION: Higher speed reading improves scanning and supports more fonts, voices, and languages than ever before
- BIGGER & BETTER INTERFACE: Sharper screen with larger icons and text makes menu navigation even easier
- AUDIO BOOST FUNCTION: Increase maximum volume levels so you can hear the scanned text read aloud with ease
- ENHANCED VOICE RECORDER: The in-built microphone is even louder and clearer, so you can listen back to dictations without issue
- FAST SPEAK OPTION: Increase the speed of the voice so it reads text out loud more fluently for increased efficiency
The world has changed, with hybrid and remote working being a regular part of life. The C-Pen Reader 2 is the perfect reading solution to support people no matter where they are. The long-life battery and easy to use interface gives users much needed independence.
Free Trial Available
We offer schools a free 30-day trial in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia France, and Germany*, so you can try before you buy. To register your interest, complete this form and for parents register for a free 14-day trial here
. *Follow our Social Media platforms for updates of additional countries added to ones as listed above that can benefit in have free trials.
Expanded Features of the C-Pen Reader 2:
Use the ReaderPen to read printed text aloud for you. It features high quality naturally speaking English, American, Australian, British, Irish, Scottish and Indian accents, as well as Spanish (regular or Latin accents) and French voices.
Fast and Effective Scanning
Scan a word, paragraph or even a full page, then save it to a file, which can be easily transferred to your computer. This is extremely handy if you are a student, researcher or if you just want to save some text of interest.
Not sure about a word? Then the ReaderPen contains a range of high-quality electronic dictionaries, including:
- Colins English dictionary 30th Anniversary Edition with 200,000+ headwords
- Oxford Primary Dictionary with 16,500 words and phrases
- New Oxford American Dictionary
- Vox Spanish dictionary with 60,000+ headwords
- Cordial French dictionary 200,000+ headwords
What’s more, it captures words and locates them for you, giving you instant results. It also remembers the words you have looked up and keeps the history available for you.
Record Voice Memos
The built-in microphone allows you to easily record audio, such as voice memos, meetings or lectures. The audio files are then saved in the device so they can be retrieved and listened to any time. You can also upload the audio files to your computer, giving you added convenience.
Features a standard micro-USB connector for charging and connecting to computers, as well as a standard 3.5 mm connector for headphones (included).
- EN-EN: Collins 30th Anniversary Edition 10th Edition, Oxford Primary Dictionary, New American Oxford Dictionary
- FR-FR: La Dictionnaire Français Cordial
- ES-ES: Larousse Editorial S.L.
- English - American, British, Indian, Australian, (Scottish and Irish)
- French - European French, Canadian French
- Spanish - European Spanish, Latin American Spanish
- C-Pen Reader 2
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- USB Cable
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.
We have a range of free support and resources available following your purchase, so you can get the most out of your C-Pen Reader 2. Simply get in touch with us at one of the following addresses.
UK: [email protected]
US: [email protected]
Canada: [email protected]
Australia: [email protected]