How the ReaderPen Benefits You:
- TEXT-TO-SPEECH TECHNOLOGY: reads words and full lines of text aloud for independent reading
- EASY TO USE: the simple scanning mechanism makes it suitable for children aged 6 years+ and adults
- MULTIPLE DICTIONARIES: includes Collins English dictionary 30th Anniversary Edition and Oxford Primary Dictionary, New Oxford American Dictionary, Vox Spanish dictionary and Cordial French dictionary for enhanced vocabulary
- SCAN, STORE & TRANSFER: provides 8GB of storage so you can upload files straight from cursor to computer with no software required, making it perfect for students, teachers and professionals
- BUILT-IN VOICE RECORDER: easily take dictations in lessons and meetings, then listen back to make note taking that much easier
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: provides a simple charge via micro-USB (included), giving you up to 8 hours runtime
- RELIABLE CLASSROOM COMPANION: comes available in a set of ten ReaderPens, perfect for the classroom
Free Trial Available
We offer schools a free trial period in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia France and Germany*, so you can try before you buy.
To register your interest, complete this form.
*Follow our Social Media platforms for updates of additional countries added to ones as listed above that can benefit in have free trials.
Expanded Features of the ReaderPen:
Use the ReaderPen to read printed text aloud for you. It features high quality naturally speaking English, American, Australian, British, Irish, Scottish and Indian accents, as well as Spanish (regular or Latin accents) and French voices.
Fast and Effective Scanning
Scan a word, paragraph or even a full page, then save it to a file, which can be easily transferred to your computer. This is extremely handy if you are a student, researcher or if you just want to save some text of interest.
Not sure about a word? Then the ReaderPen contains a range of high-quality electronic dictionaries, including:
- Colins English dictionary 30th Anniversary Edition with 200,000+ headwords
- Oxford Primary Dictionary with 16,500 words and phrases
- New Oxford American Dictionary
- Vox Spanish dictionary with 60,000+ headwords
- Cordial French dictionary 200,000+ headwords
What’s more, it captures words and locates them for you, giving you instant results. It also remembers the words you have looked up and keeps the history available for you.
Record Voice Memos
The built-in microphone allows you to easily record audio, such as voice memos, meetings or lectures. The audio files are then saved in the device so they can be retrieved and listened to any time. You can also upload the audio files to your computer, giving you added convenience.
Features a standard micro-USB connector for charging and connecting to computers, as well as a standard 3.5 mm connector for headphones (included).
- Scan languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
- Screen: OLED 256 x 64
- CPU: 600MHz
- Memory: 8GB (User 1G+)
- USB 2.0 High speed / Micro USB
- Earphones included with 3.5mm jack connection
- Battery: 600mAh
- Scan Font Size Range: 6.5-22pt
- Electronic Dictionaries: Collins English Dictionary 30th Anniversary Edition 10th edition, 200,000+ headwords
- Oxford Primary Dictionary, more than 16,500 words and phrases and New Oxford American Dictionary
- Vox Spanish, 60,000+ headwords
- Cordial French, 200,000+ headwords
- Extracted Content: extracted text saved as a .txt file
- File System: FAT\FAT32\NTFS
- Menu Languages: English
- Certifications: CE/RoHS/FCC
- Product: Dimensions: 135*33*19mm / 5.3 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches; Weight: 50g/1.7oz
- C610R ReaderPen
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- USB Cable
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.
We have a range of free support and resources available following your purchase, so you can get the most out of your ReaderPen. Simply get in touch with us at one of the following addresses.
UK: [email protected]
US: [email protected]
Canada: [email protected]
Australia: [email protected]